We have been having tons of fun over here, as you can see.  Getting acquainted with our new neighborhood has been very fun as well as decorating the new space. 

I am working on expanding the AlabamaJune etsy store and making other goodies for mom and babe.  To say that this journey has been so fun and interesting is an understatement.  Getting to know myself and my abilities outside the world of hairstyling has been amazing.  Turns out I am a lot more creative than I thought AND I can teach myself how to do things pretty easily.  Something I never really gave myself credit for in the past.  Who'd have thought?  Blogging, on the other hand, is not my strongest suit (as you can clearly see).  I really hope I figure out how to get everything I want to show you on here in a far more interesting way.  WE WILL SEE!

xo.Bree

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!