I have been sick the last few days, and yesterday I decided to take Bams out for a nice walk on Main Street in Santa Monica.  It may have been a mistake since today I feel a lot worse, but it was well worth it.  :)  We met a video game creator who gave her a cool sticker, and she got to show off her cuteness.

I can't wait to debut some of these tutorials I am working on come January. I hope you enjoy them, and I hope they are helpful.

Here, she is wearing some moccs I made from a piece of scrap leather I found for $5 in Downtown Los Angeles.  From the piece, I was able to make 8 pairs of shoes for Bam.  I can't do the math right now, but you can already guess that I saved a ton of money making them myself.  <3  Just to give you an idea!

The sweater dress is from Target.  I couldn't find the exact one that she is wearing in these photos, but this cute mint one is just as adorable.  :)

<<3Bx

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!