We finally got a new washer.  (Pics to follow tomorrow after I clean my kitchen...trust me, it's a hot mess you do not want a picture of).  My husband is installing it now.  I'm so excited.  We had an ancient top loader.  We upgraded to a front loader.  After a few weeks of searching for something reasonably priced, (and my husband trying to convince me that our old broken washer was perfectly fine to use for the next 10 years) we came across an open box sale at Best Buy.  $500 off because the box had been opened.  Hopefully that's truly the reason it was marked down.  haha!  I guess we will find out.

We also have MOLARS coming in.  MOLARS.  I can't even complete this conversation about it.  I'm just way too tired.

The BIGGEST news is that my shoes have been doing so well at a cute little store out in the Valley called Earth Baby Boutique, that I decided to expand and start offering my line of leggings there as well.  So as of RIGHT THIS MOMENT, you can walk into Earth Baby Boutique and buy a pair of shoes and leggings for your babe that I MADE.  I am so grateful for the opportunity to be in that beautiful store.  

I am a bit emo..I know I have posted about this before, but...  ---->When I started out, I had a sad little Etsy store, and I made bibs.  I did ok.  Mostly just sold things to my friends for their friends that were having kids.  I had no idea it would go anywhere, or if I would even continue to make things to sell.  I had such horrible PPD after I had my daughter (that's a whole other blog post.  Don't worry, I won't bore you with those details now), and I was desperate for anything hobby-ish.  .....And it worked.  BUT- we moved back to Los Angeles after living in NorCal for a year, and for some reason, I never sold another bib again.  HAHA!  It was the darnedest thing how that worked out.  I am happy that I couldn't find a matching pair of shoes for an outfit for Alabama one day, because I don/t know if my business would've ever made the transition.  WHO KNOWS?!  All I know is that I kept sewing.  I kept searching.  I kept making things.  I kept asking for help from people that seemed to know how to do it.  

Who knows where we will all be in 5 years.  I just hope we are all still shooting for the stars.  

xoxo.

and for the picture people:

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!