We had a great weekend over here.  The La Fiesta Ballona was happening in Culver City, which we partook in 3 out of the 3 days.  We also went to the beach and I swam in the ocean for the first time since, i think high school.  I have been to the beach, but going in the water kind of weirds me out.  The thought of getting tangled up in seaweed, or being bitten by a shark terrifies me, and all seems very plausible.  I would envision being tangled in seaweed and then being swept away straight into a shark's mouth, or a whale's, whichever came first.  BUT- I managed to survive, and I actually had a great time.  (Yea, I wore jean shorts...hater's gunna hate)


The Fiesta was fun.  Kind of a downer considering none of the rides were toddler safe, but that's a small time fair for you.  Alabama loved dancing to the live bluegrass music that was playing, and I we had the most amazing funnel cake we have ever had.  (I swear we eat healthy 95% of the time)  


 We stopped by the petty zoo, and Alabama flipped out when she realized that the tiny goats weren't dogs.


  



It's funny when you have a baby.  Boys and girls tend to look very similar, and I am not a wild fan of dressing Alabama up in everything as girly as possible.  So, we do get asked often if she is a girl or a boy.  I never get offended.  Sunday, we put a bow in Bam's hair for the first time (she hates things on her head) and she left it.  We STILL got asked if she was a girl.  She was also wearing pink.  Ahh, people... they make me laugh. <3


xo

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!