I have been so insane trying to get things organized over here and ready for the new season.

Have I told you how much I am in love with Fall?  It's my favourite.  It could still be 90 degrees outside, but it somehow changes the air.  I am on autopilot, and automatically start craving anything pumpkin spice.

I am NOT a fan of Halloween.  Not because I scare easily, which I do, but the whole holiday just doesn't appeal to me.  Now that I have a child, though, I feel as though I need to start pulling it together.  What to make though for costumes this year?  I really have no idea.  Thank GOD for Pinterest.

Lately, I have been focusing a lot on my pants/leggings/awesomeness.  I have 3 available on the website.  Starting at $22.  I love the organic cotton interlock fabric I went with.  Its so soft and plush and PERFECT for the little people in our lives.


Fun, right?

xoxo.Bree

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!