We went to a pumpkin patch this last weekend.  Irvine Park Railroad over in Irvine, CA.  Well, first we went to the wrong one.  I have no one to blame but myself.  I got lazy with looking up the location and directions and just typed in "pumpkin patch farm" in Google thinking there would only be one in Orange County.  Bad idea.  Don't ever do that, especially if you are meeting people there that actually know where they are going.  

The place was very quaint in a beautiful park.  The train ride was actually a lot of fun but the line you have to wait in was pretty long. 

I am not a Halloween person.  I actually loathe this holiday with a passion, and I am not shy about it.   There's no reason for it, I just hate it.  I feel only slightly bad, though, since I know Alabama will probably like it and I should be more excited.  I guess there is always next year.  This year, I am trying, but failing.  I am more of a season gal.  I LOVE fall.  I love fall baking, cooking, decorating.  It feels cozy.  I enjoy cozy. 

Meh...To each their own?  Right?  Blah.

Here: Look at these pics.  

xoxo.Bree


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!