I like to make this pumpkin spice cake.  It's always a hit everywhere I bring it.  (Except the time I tried to make it with coarse salt.  What was I thinking?)

I used to tell people that the recipe would die with me.  I had this obsession with having an image of people the best baker, ever.  I am the furthest thing from perfect, and I am an "ok" baker, but to be fair, I have won an award for best cupcake frosting (It was at a preschool fundraiser, but an award is an award).  

So, I would like to thank Martha Stewart for this one.  Martha, we had this secret going a long time....and I love you.  

You can find the recipe here.  I don't usually do the honey frosting.  But its good, if you are into that sort of thing.  ;)




                            



xoxo.bree

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!