Alright, so basically this is my first go at a tutorial.  I did a few different ones, took way too many pictures, cried about it for a few minutes, lit some incense, opened a window to let out my frustrations, and then decided to just post.  I hope this helps you become inspired to make your own shoes for your babies.  I also hope you can see how easy it is to actually put these together yourself.  And they literally cost me $4 to make one pair.  

Interested?  

I thought so...

Remember to have fun.

I am not a pattern maker, so you can find a very simple pattern for this here, and adjust the sizing to fit your bae's feet. 














































2 comments:

  1. Fantastic first tutorial! Very clear, easily understood text and pictures are so explicit. I look forward to your next tutorial :)

    ReplyDelete