I doula-ed my first birth on Tuesday.  It was the most amazing experience.  To support someone on that level....It's on an entirely new level of service.  I am humbled and grateful for the honor of having been there.  I will never forget that.

This week I have just been staying quiet. I have been so tired, and not feeling well the last few weeks.  Probably nothing, but I have needed this time to just relax.  I get so high strung and high stress about things, and the way it should all be, and why isn't it the way it should be,? blah blah blah.

This time has been spent just breathing.

....and painting my bench....


I went with an ombre style paint job.  I used what I had on hand, which didn't originally sit well in my imagination, but im glad I went with it anyway,


Because I LOVE IT!!!




 xo.bree

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!