Watched UP with Alabama a few times this week.  It is such a sweet movie, and a real reminder that we all have hopes and dream and obstacles that come in between.  I have been reminded countless times in the last few years, or maybe over the course of my entire life (but now I am able to notice) to keep going no matter what.  Nothing is too far to reach.


For our matching skirts I recently made, I used this fabric from Michael Levine. Fun spools of thread.  Well, I thought it was super cute.  :)




I haven't been creating as much the last few days.  You know, I got a TON of "Oh-just-you-waits" when I was pregnant, one of them being "Just you wait until you get sick all the time from being around kids!", and I majorly blocked them out and underestimated how true that was.  I feel like I have had one giant cold since Bam became old enough to enjoy a playground.  I have been under the weather the last week, so.....hopefully in the next day or two, I will get back to it.  I have been drawing things up here and there.  If I don't do things like that while I am on a break, my head will explode.

xo.bree




No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!