I converted a Girasol woven wrap I had into a ring sling today.  Ive been meaning to add one to my stash, and never got around to having one converted, but realized that since I had a sewing machine, I could do it myself!  After looking at and studying my friend's ring sling, I figured out how to do it. I went with the pleated shoulder.  (I know the terms now after I did it.  I didn't go over any tutorials until afterward...like a BOSS...not...more like a crazy)


I am quite pleased with the results.  If you are interested in sewing together your own ring sling, check out Sleeping Baby Productions.  She has the best tutorials and instructions.  And I like her voice in her videos.  She just sounds like a really nice gal.

Happy Babywearing and happy sewing!

xoxo.Bree

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!