I finally bought a cordless shutter switch for my camera.  I feel as though the doors to the sky opened up and I am able to speak to birds and plants, and flowers.  Oh, and it was a really good buy.  ;)  

My husband is such a wonderful iphone "photographer".  He takes some of the most beautiful pictures of nature.  When we lived in Northern California, he would always come home and show me the pictures he would take of the orchards and farms he would see on his drives to work.  BEAUTIFUL.  But when it comes to taking pictures of me, I somehow wind up looking lopsided. EVERY.  SINGLE.  TIME.  In the end, I decided to bypass him entirely, and stick to doing it myself.  So far, so good.  Of course, any picture with Bams, is a good picture, lopsided or not.  





This morning we headed over to Marina Del Rey for breakfast.  It was nice, considering we both are recovering from having the flu, and being held up in our apartment for a week.  It is such a beautiful day.  

BTW- we are the family is lets their daughter sit on the table.  Hater's gunna hate.  


Alabama's outfit: Vintage Carter's onesie, AlabamaJune Skirt in Summertime, and AlabamaJune shoes in Watermelon.

My outfit: Vintage Levis Jean cutoffs, Pineapple Tank Top/ Old Navy, Converse Shoes, and I handmade the duster.

Stacey's outfit: MTV shirt/Junk Food, Newsboy hat/Brixton

xo.Bree



No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!