Its been a week.  The flu hit our house like a hammer on a wall.  (is that even a saying?)  It felt like it was never going to go away.  The husband came down with it first, then me, then Bams, sadly.  She has been a trooper, though.  I was the only one that had to visit the urgent care twice, and the husband wants you to know how lame I am for not pushing through.  (He's being sarcastic...I think)  Ugh.  We are on the mend now.  THANK THE SWEET LORD.
.



In AlabamaJune news, my new tags for my shoes came.  I am in love.  I love them.  They are awesome.  



I also have the Bow+Arrow shoes available in red now!  I love these shoes because the pattern is awesome any way you cut it.  The red is so sporty and fun.


Out if all the things going on right now, Im excited best for the holidays to come in.  I LOVE fall baking, and Christmas is the best holiday in the entire world (says lady with a giant Christmas tree tattooed on her leg).  






No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!