I made the mistake of following Downton Abbey on Instagram.  I fell in love with this show when I was in the hospital a few years ago during the airing of its first season.  It was a wretched recovery to a random illness I have, but the important thing was that I found this show.  I think I watched the first season at least 20 times.  I watched it so many times, I started to believe I was British living in the turn of the century.  I tried getting the husband to watch it with me, however, it wasn't love for him, and it became quite taxing for me to include him in my obsession....annoying really.  

SO NOW- on Instagram, Downton Abbey keeps advertising their Season 5 Premier happening in 5 days....IN EUROPE.  ugh.  It doesn't come out in the states until January.  *Sadsies*  

Mr. Carson, Lady Mary...I need you. 

In other news:  I came out with skirts today.  I am so in love with their cuteness, I can't even take it.  



They are both available on the website.

xoxo.bree


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!